ReNet is a leading provider of real estate agent CRM, front-office and workflow software-as-service, and is complemented by Homehound, a well established Australian property listings website with proprietary data archives on over 6m listings captured over a 15 year period.
- ReNet is one of Australia’s leading independently-owned providers of ‘front office’ agent solutions, focusing solely on the real estate agency solutions market.
- Core products: The core product comprises a real estate listings portal and a software-as-a-service solution, accessible through either a tablet, smart phone, smart watch, or PC, enabling real estate offices to efficiently manage activities such as customer relations management (CRM), e-marketing and print marketing, listings management (including pushing listings to classifieds portals), workflow management, and agency website integration
- Additional services: Website design, maintenance and integration with ReNet, custom design of e-marketing and print marketing templates, initial configuration services and professional training represent additional service offerings and revenue streams
- Extremely low direct subscriber churn rates of c. 1% per month (implying an average customer lifetime of 8.4 years) have been achieved over the past five years
- ReNet has succeeded in growing both net subscriber numbers and monthly ARPU between July 2012 and February 2017.